Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm not dead!

Alternate Title: Been a while...

Wow, time has really slipped by me. I hadn't realized that it had been some time since I had updated the blog.

With me having fallen sick, and school having started last week, I been kept pretty busy. Luckily enough things should calm down soon enough, and I'll start falling back into a routine, which will make things easier.

Luckily, even as crazy as the first week of school has been, I managed to keep at my workouts, hitting the gym after school, and continuing to push myself. I'm now running my mile at 8:50, which is pretty exhausting but it does feel pretty damn good. Weight lifting and the rest of my work outs continue to keep me going.

It's actually funny, the other day I got a chance to work out with my friend Steve, since he wanted me to check out the gym at his apartment complex. To make a long story short, Steve wasn't able to keep up with me during the excercises. He did less reps, and less weights in all of them. I don't mention this to bring him down, or make me think I'm better than him, but it was just surprising. In gym I was always the slow one, the last one of the pack and struggling hard. It's weird not being that person again, but in a good way.

So yeah, overall everything been going good. I'll update more tomorrow.

No comments: