Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tube's Exercise Regime For Faggots

Current Weight: 193

So tomorrow,I'm going to start off my new workout routine. It seems like a good time, with the start of the week, and pretty much the start of the month. Today was the last day doing my old workout, and I gotta admit, I kicked ass. Left me feeling great, and I felt motivated throught out it. The trick is going to be keeping it up with the new workout.

It's going to be one that's focused on actual toning up and building more muscle. Credit goes to Cardboard Tube from the PA forums for posting this regime. I'll probably alter/add to it depending on how I see I handle the first week. But without further ado, here's my planned workout.


Monday
Bench Press 3x10
Dumbbell Pullovers 3 x 10
Barbell Deadlifts (conventional stance)

Tuesday
Weighted bicycles 3 x 20
Side Leans 3 x 10
Ball Crunches until you can’t do any more and wish you were dead

Wednesday
Incline Dumbbell Rows 3 x 10
Pullups (wide grip overhand) 3 x 10
Pullups (Close reverse grip)
Calf Raises 3 x 10

Thursday
Swimming for an hour. I'll have to work out the laps and what not.

Friday
Barbell Squats 3 x 10
Standing Military Press 3 x 10
Whatever isolation work I feel like.

Saturday
Weighted bicycles 3 x 20
Side Leans 3 x 10
Ball Crunches until you can’t do any more and wish you were dead

On top of all this I'm going to attempt to do my usual cardio of running for 25 minutes. This usually involves the speed of 5.5 with an incline of 2.0 for the first 10 minutes, increase the incline to 2.5 at for the second 10 minutes and for the last 5 minutes reset it to zero but raise the speed to 6.

I'll report as to how I do with this workout hopefully around the middle of the week.

No comments: