Friday, September 12, 2008

All the Small Things

Alternate Title: No, I didn't off myself..

Wow, that was a depressing previous post, wasn't it? I guess I'm finding myself in a bit of a funk, and not having my passed through my plateau hasn't entirely helped. Still though, I need to try to at least remain a bit positive.

And how exactly shall I go about doing that? I think the easiest way would be that since the larger picture is depressing me at the moment, I need to look at the small things. The details and events that happen every day of my life, that remind me that I'm on the right track. Things that make me smile or cause me to realize how far I come. So now, in no particular order, and to have something to remind myself about, here they are.

1) I can wear nice clothes
2) I can walk up cardiac hill without dying
3)People comment on my weight loss
4)Running a mile under 9 minutes
5)Feeling just a hint of muscle in my arms
6)Having more energy than ever
7)Having steadily gone to the gym for 6 months now
8)Being able to eat only half of what I used to and getting full
9)Feeling a bit more confident than I used to
10) Seeing the spare tire and gut slowly (And very at that) dissapearing

No comments: