Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Midweek Report

Alternate Title: Catching Up

Well it has been a pleasant enough week. Nothing too shattering to report, but I been trying to make the layout of the blog better, and the 100 push up challenge has certainly made my exercise routine interesting.

Blog Work
  • Added a new link colum. Hopefully better links will be added in the future.
  • Edited previous posts, doing the whole "click here to read entire post thing"
  • Also added a spreadsheet link to the 100 Push Up Challenge post
  • Started working on getting some of my old posts moved here
100 Push Up Challenge Update
  • Day 1 was 10/10/8/6/10
  • Day 2 was 12/12/10/10/10
  • Made a Spreadsheet to track progress.
This has been way tougher than I would have expected. After Monday's workout I swore I felt as if my arms where going to be falling off. I swear that during the actual push ups I was drenched with sweat..it kinda reminded me of the first time I worked out. Today's was pretty hard as well, but it wasn't as bad. My arms where shaking by the end of it. Still, this was the good kind of tired.

That's about it to report. Nothing else too big.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds like fun. I might give it a shot. My brother and I used to do push-ups during tv commercial breaks of Monday Night Raw. We'd do 15 per break during the first hour and 20 per break during the second hour. The worst part was just before the main event. They'd come back from commercial just to show the Rock walking and then go right back to some stupid Skittles ad. Man, how we would curse.