Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Being Sick Sucks

Quick Random Thoughts


Well, annoyingly enough, I felt sick today during work. Nothing too horrible, just the usual headache and stuffy nose. It wasn't too bad..but I imagine that if I didn't rest up at least for the day it would have been probably gotten worse. Not to mention that I start school next week and I really don't want to be sick for that. So with all that in mind, I took a day off my work out routine. I may return to it again tomorrow, depending how I wake up.

It's funny though, since even when I take a day off exercise for a good reason, I still feel guilty about it. I feel like I'm slacking off, and that I should be working out. Guess that's a bit of my obsessive personality that I usually try to keep in check. Not to mention that my biggest fear is returning to my old weight, and that any day off will just lead to that.

I did kinda lie though. I did manage to do part of my exercise routine: The Push Up Challenge.

Like I mentioned in earlier posting, I'm redoing week 1 since I wasn't very happy with how I originally did. At first I was dissapointed with myself but now I see it was the right choice. This two days that I redid, not only did I do more push ups in the max section each time, but my form has improved. So overall, thumbs up for me. I'm continuing to track my progress in the spreadsheet, so I'll update that as soon as I finish writing this.

No comments: